Chiropractic is based on the scientific fact that your body is a self-regulating, self-healing organism. The brain, spinal cord, and all the nerves of the body control these important functions. The moving bones of the spine protect the vulnerable communication pathways of the spinal cord and nerve roots. If the nervous system is impaired, it can cause malfunction of the tissues and organs throughout the body.
Chiropractic is the science of locating malfunctioning spinal structures, the art of reducing their impact to the nervous system, and the philosophy that, when working properly, the body has the potential to heal itself.
Benefits of routine chiropractic care may include any of the following:
- Improved Nerve Communication in the Body
- Improved Joint Motion and Coordination
- Improved Physical Function and Performance
- Improved Posture
- Relief from Back and Neck Pain
- Relief from Leg, Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Relief from Arm, Wrist, Shoulders or Elbow Pain
- Relief from Stress and Tension Disorders
- Relief from Joint Discomfort
- Relief from Bursitis
- Relief from Arthritis
- Relief from Chronic Injuries